Live in Hawley MN
Check the Our Businesses page for more information about realtors and builders who work here in Hawley.
- Close to the lakes — great fishing and water sports are just a few minutes away.
- Great golf at the Hawley Golf and Country Club.
- A short commute to the Fargo-Moorhead area—less than 30 minutes to most FM locations.
- Great restaurants, a full-service grocery store, a library, and two convenience stores.
- Wide streets, with new developments being built alongside established, well-kept existing neighborhoods—and all the city services
you’d expect from a larger city.
- Friendly people who still care about their neighbors live among our four city parks.
- Eight churches in or near Hawley.
- We have strong, supportive Civic Groups like the Hawley Jaycees, the Hawley Lions, and the Hawley Women of Today.
- Youth sports—baseball, swimming, and much more including FM Athletics—and we’re home to the annual Hawley Rodeo Fest held every year in June.
- Hawley Municipal Airport—you can even fly your small plane here!
- DAY CARE – There are many daycare providers to choose from in Hawley.
- HOSPITAL / MEDICAL – Merit Care has a clinic location to serve you in Hawley.
for your FREE packet of community information.